- Women’s Rights & Gender Equality: WOMEC believes that eliminating all forms of discrimination against women are fundamental human rights. WOMEC works to empower women to safeguard their human rights and fight for gender equality.
- Media Training and Advocacy: WOMEC offers strategic communication training for women and girls, the youth and community members to use the media to promote gender issues and propose solutions to these gender issues.
- Sexual & Reproductive Health Rights: Sexual and reproductive health is important for general health and the wellbeing of men, women and the youth. WOMEC engages with women and the youth to sensitise them on their sexuality and reproductive health.
- Women in Leadership: WOMEC recognizes the importance of the participation of women in politics and decision-making. The organisation supports female parliamentarians to effectively use the media to advance their cause.
- Gender & Climate Change: Gender plays a role in relation to climate change and adaptation. WOMEC builds the capacity of women to adopt strategies to mitigate the effects of climate change on the environment.